Channel Partner Marketing
Empower your partners to sell more.
A global brand-partner experience, led by services and powered by proprietary technology, that drives more partner sales, strengthens partner loyalty and enables a modern approach to fund management.
Leader in Through-Channel Marketing Automation
“Brand marketers that want help in engineering a consistent cross-channel (e.g., digital, physical, and human) experience should consider Ansira.”
– The Forrester Wave: Through-Channel Marketing Automation, Q2 2020
Services led, Technology powered
We know that partners are people, so we are committed to creating frictionless experiences for them through high touch support. Our industry recognized Ansira Edge Technology Suite℠ acts as the nerve center, with modules for brand protection and market intelligence, channel engagement, and trade fund management.
Problems we solve
- Design and execution of best-in-class, frictionless, partner programs
- Partner access to compliant, customizable marketing assets
- Lead-to-revenue driving local turnkey media campaigns
- Incentivize, fund, and pay global partners
- Actionable data-driven program insights and trends to guide partners’ next-best-decisioning
Today’s distributed sales landscape calls for a modern approach to your channel partner programs.
Our services combined with our proprietary tech simplify the process and increase efficiencies between you and your partners.
- Asset Distribution + Campaign Automation
- Partner Activity Governance + Compliance
- Channel Funds Management + Global Payments
- Channel Incentives + Loyalty Programs
“We really enjoy the relationship that we have with Ansira and the services that they provide for us, our company, our clients and partners, and our marketers. Ansira is one of the best-in-class that we’ve seen over the years.”
– Julie Hegner, Director of MDF, Red Hat
“It’s been a great experience, really, a partnership is what I call it. In many instances you all know our business just as well as we do. Again, great partnership, and great company to work with.”
– Victor Jefferson, Business Operations Manager at Cisco Systems, Inc.