Channel partners are a brand’s most important advocate. When they are empowered, it means more sales for you, the brand. But do your partners have the tools and intelligence they need to create the best possible customer experiences? Now more than ever, brands have to pay as much attention to their partners as they do their customers if they have any shot at creating the kinds of local experiences that today’s buyers need to shop with confidence. In this new world we live in, consumers don’t distinguish between your brand and your partners. Offline or online. National or local.
Below are 10 features every brand should demand from their Channel Partner Marketing Solution vendor:
- Best-in-class campaign management capabilities including prescriptive campaign execution guidance at the brand and partner level and real-time campaign editing and sequencing
- Channel fund management capabilities including robust native co-op and marketing development fund (MDF) support; customizable and self-service workflow rules; and robust currency, tax, and global support
- Digital marketing execution that includes advanced SEO, Adwords, retargeting, and native Google/Bing functionality end-to-end
- Physical asset management capabilities including printing, logistics, warehousing, and support for ultra-high resolution
- A modern UX/UI that includes a reference-validated intuitive and well-designed interface across multiple devices and use cases
- Integration capabilities including advanced two-way integrations with CRM, PRM, marketing automation, digital asset management tools, list service providers, financial systems, and other back-end systems with a robust API integration architecture
- Best-in-class marketing capabilities across marketing vehicles, both traditional and digital marketing tactics like digital advertising, coupon management, direct mail, video advertising, and more
- BI and analytic capabilities that include predictive and prescriptive analytics, machine learning, AI, and advanced self-service reporting customization
- Advanced alerting and notifications, automation, and customized subscription management
- Security and compliance capabilities including advanced certifications (including length of time) and application/data security principals in accordance with GDPR, PIPEDA, CCPA, and SOC2
Brands with a distributed sales model make up the majority of our client roster, so we’re uniquely equipped to apply a local lens to not only the features and functionality provided by the Ansira Edge Technology Suite℠ but to the services and support we offer your team and partners, too. Whether your channel partner network includes dealers, franchisees, local stores, agents, or resellers, we’re here to help improve the local customer experience and increase efficiencies between you and your partners.
We’re also proud to share that Ansira was recently named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Through-Channel Marketing Automation, Q2 2020, report which you are welcome to download and dig deeper into for yourself. Even if you’re not a current Forrester subscriber – access is on us!