BUSINESS ACCELERATION IN THE WAKE OF COVID-19
How can we help?
We understand that your journey through COVID-19 is unique to your brand, customers, and partner construct. Today’s crisis is something we are all experiencing together, as people and as marketers in our organizations. Like you, our agency has been actively monitoring the fast-changing landscape brought on by these unprecedented times. While there are still many unknowns to come, what we do know is the importance of planning for what is next, now. And we’re here to help. Below we’ve compiled our resources and strategic insights on how you can best equip your brand right now, as well how we can help drive your business acceleration on the road to COVID-19 recovery.
Strategic insights and resources
In this blog series, we will help highlight some key steps and actions that will be critical to re-entry into the New Normal. While we haven’t yet found the oracle that has seen what the country will look like in a post-COVID world, we can take the lessons we’ve learned thus far and apply them to create an easier transition. This first step is what we call, “Knowing and Planning.”
We are living in a time of uncertainty, as both marketers and consumers, which has a bright side. There is so much opportunity to do right by customers and partners. As parts of the country open back up, we lean into the concept of playbooks to help drive ongoing brand messaging and communication.
HOW CAN WE HELP DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS ACCELERATION?
Extend team bandwidth and optimize CRM approach and implementation to maximize message relevancy.
How we can help:
- Pinpoint Critical Conversation Challenges
- Identify, Size, and Prioritize Recommendations
- Identify Ways to Streamline Deployments
- Enhance the Impact of Creative + Messaging
- Campaign Implementation Support
Create the best local customer experience with efficient media spend that accounts for local, industry, and supply chain impacts.
- Identify Critical Media Optimization Shifts
- Develop a Localized Content + Messaging Approach
- Set-up Goals, KPIs, and Test Plan Best Practices
- Develop a Phased Roadmap for Ongoing Optimization through Localization
Proactively shift Customer Experience to account for drastically changing consumer behaviors.
- Define New Target Segments based on Need States
- Identify Immediate Journey Enhancements
- Map Future State Journeys to Maximize Goals
- Visioncast Support for Internal Sell-In
- Develop Customer Journey Roadmap for Phased Approach
Enable scalable digital transformation to sustain manual pivots without bias towards specific platform solutions.
- Identify Digital Platform Gaps with Sized Critical Impact
- Pinpoint Quick Win Enhancements within Existing Platforms
- Provide Best Practices and Digital Platform POV
- Develop Phased Digital Transformation Roadmap