Ansira is thrilled to be named a Strong Performer in “The Forrester Wave™: Loyalty Service Providers, Q3 2021,” receiving the highest scores possible in the machine learning and AI, technology consulting services, customer data management services, service provider and vendor orchestration, performance, and number of members in client programs criteria.
“The Forrester Wave™: Loyalty Service Providers, Q3 2021” evaluates the most significant loyalty service providers to help marketing professionals select the right one for their needs. Ansira was among 12 companies invited to participate in Forrester’s independent analysis, which assesses providers based on their current offering, strategy, and market presence. For inclusion in the report, Forrester required providers to have significant revenue from loyalty services specifically and provide a loyalty services-only offering. In addition, each provider had to work with at least ten loyalty services clients, three of which were surveyed for the final assessment.
Vendors were then evaluated against 26 criteria, which Forrester groups into three high-level categories:
- Current offering – strength of loyalty service offerings such as strategy, management, analytics and measurement, marketing and design, technology consulting, and others
- Strategy – strength of vendors’ strategies such as vision, execution and innovation roadmap, market approach, performance, and others
- Market Presence – size of vendor market presence including revenue/billings, number of members in client programs, and global footprint
Some quotes from the report, authored by Forrester Analyst Mary Pilecki, include:
- “[Ansira’s] market approach focuses on enterprise customer experience management for B2B, B2C, and employee programs, connecting CX and loyalty wherever possible.”
- “Ansira has an above par ability to coordinate and take responsibility for all the marketing and loyalty providers a client works with, enabled by the company’s strategic alliances team and a highly collaborative approach.”
- “Reference clients praise Ansira’s integrity, honesty, and communication skills…”
- “Ansira’s deep capabilities in customer data management, identity resolution, and technology consulting are above par compared to the competitive set.”
- “The company’s AI capabilities stand out, too, with the strongest process for detecting and preventing bias in AI models in this evaluation.”
- “Ansira also offers extensive resource and staffing assessments and financial models to support strategies and change management.”
- “Brands looking for loyalty expertise in insurance, QSRs, and retail should look up Ansira.”
“We believe being named a Strong Performer substantiates Ansira’s expertise in loyalty services, a solution that we know really moves the needle for our clients.” said Jay Dettling, CEO of Ansira. “We are proud of the work we do in continuing to modernize both B2B and B2C loyalty programs for clients.”
“We believe this recognition validates our market-leading loyalty work and recognizes our talented and forward-thinking team,” said Ansira Chief Delivery & Innovation Officer Kelly Jo Sands. “We believe cultivating true loyalty to a brand occurs over every interaction they have with a consumer. While we’re dedicated to help clients create loyalty programs, we also extend beyond classical give-get models of value exchange, creating exceptional customer experiences across touchpoints in complex ecosystems. We’re honored to be included in this report, which, in our opinion, emphasizes these impactful solutions for our clients.”
“The Forrester Wave™: Loyalty Service Providers, Q3 2021” is available to download for a limited time, compliments of Ansira. If you’d like to contact us about our loyalty solutions, please reach out.