Ansira is a marketing technology and services company focused on transforming the way businesses find, engage with, and advocate for brands they love. Ansira offers various solutions to its customers to assist in achieving these goals.
Ansira has established and maintains a written Anti-Money Laundering Policy (“BSA/AML Program”) pursuant to the Bank Secrecy Act and its implementing regulations as amended by the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (“USA PATRIOT”), and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) regulations. The Program is comprised of the following essential requirements:
- Policies, procedures, and internal controls reasonably designed to comply with the aforementioned regulations and economic sanctions programs.
- Program governance characterized by the designation of a BSA/AML Officer responsible for setting and directing the overall Program strategy, maintaining senior leadership commitment, and establishing compliance processes.
- Policies and procedures that set standards for the detection and reporting of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Training, awareness, and communication to promote a culture that supports anti-money laundering compliance.
- Program review and testing that provides independent evaluation of the BSA/AML Program and validates Program effectiveness.
Ansira may obtain information from its customers to verify their identities, verify customer business purposes, and perform ongoing monitoring.
Employees are required to follow the BSA/AML Program requirements and are expected to immediately report instances of suspected violations of the Program to the BSA/AML Officer and/or senior leadership.
Questions regarding our BSA/AML Policy may be addressed to AnsiraAMLCompliance@ansira.com.